There are many variables when it comes to prices among Labradoodle breeders. We feel the best assurance a prospective buyer has of receiving a quality pet is to buy from a quality breeder who has done everything to ensure that your new puppy is as healthy and genetically sound as possible. And, yes, there is a price tag for quality. Please keep in mind that you will have this new family member for the next 10-14 years. We are confident that if you choose to purchase a puppy from High Desert Multigen Labradoodles, you will be more than satisfied with this newest addition to your family. Your puppy will come from a long line of genetically tested parents who have been fed premium food to ensure sound health.
Australian Multigeneration Labradoodle- $2,500
$300 Nonrefundable Deposit
This price include the following:
1) A healthy puppy, verified by a veterinarian, at the time of purchase
2) A 2 year written genetic guarantee
7) Spay or neuter of your puppy (approximately a $250 value)
8) Pedigree of both parents
9) Your puppy will be doggie door trained and crate trained, which establishes a great foundation for house training.
10) “Puppy Survival Kit” – This kit includes a cloth and toy with the scent of Mom and siblings to help make the transition to your home easier, an initial supply of puppy food, and a folder with all of your pertinent information in it (such as vaccine & worming records, micro-chip info, a copy of your contract and copy of your health guarantee, etc.).
11) On-going help and support